@BarefootRara and @BestInventoryFX are two Twitter accounts belonging to the radicalized Pakistani Ramla Akhtar, aka Rmala Aalam. They are used for cyberstalking purposes. A website was recently designed for being a centralized media base of the documentation available on-line, about these malevolent actions. Here below, is an introduction to its different sections. The here below presentation is intended to provide SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and backlinks to the new platform. This will promote its presence in SERP’s (Search Engine Result Pages).
Short URL : https://tinyurl.com/barefootrara
Content of BarefootRara’s website presentation
- Website – Part one: About BarefootRara
- Website – Part two: BarefootRara’s Story
- Website – Part three BarefootRaRa’s Legal Case
- Website – Part four: Ramla’s Projects, a Scam
- Website – Part five: BetterBonds by Rmala
- Website – Part six: Partners in Counter-Propaganda
- BarefootRaRa’s website article on social media.
- BarefootRaRa’s being ousted from Google search results.
BarefootRara’s important update => February 22, 2022
@BarefootRaRa, within the few hours after this article was published, removed her fake profile pictures, stolen from Martin Harvey, and replaced it by what is likely a picture from her. We forced this anonymous cyberstalker to reveal its face.
Note to WordPress moderation: the above image is a public one, while used as a public profile picture on Twitter for @BarefootRaRa account. It is posted, here, in this article, for editorial purpose under « Fair Use » principle.